When organising a Mumsnet meet up you should take the same basic precautions you would when meeting anyone from the internet - make sure you meet in a public place and that others know where you are going. You can also meet up with other mums on your Mumsnet Local page. Find your Local page here.

Any mums in the Burnham/Maidenhead/W indsor or anywhere else nearby?!!

(7 Posts)
macka79 Fri 18-Oct-13 20:31:42

Hello! I'm keen to meet people in this area. I just found out I'm pregnant so be lovely to make friends with people in the same situation! xx

Lara2001 Fri 01-Sep-06 22:02:00

Hi Helen! I live in Egham with my husband and our little boy who is now 20 months old. If you would to meet up any time in Windsor, let me know.

Spockster Sun 13-Aug-06 21:14:05

Message deleted

hml1 Tue 25-Jul-06 15:17:24

No, there's not many Berkshire people about - and definitely none in Burnham!

I'm off to Maidenhead to a picnic on Friday to meet some mums I have contacted through another site - it's only about 3 miles up the road so very easy for me to get to - let's hope the weather stays nice!

Helen

littleducks Sat 22-Jul-06 18:26:08

I'm from slough, 2 month old dd.

quootiepie Sat 22-Jul-06 10:00:39

hiya - I live in Bracknell with husband and 4 month old baby boy. Theres not many of us Berkshire people on here!

Sarah

hml1 Wed 19-Jul-06 16:40:48

Hi there,
I'm Helen. I'm 30 and live in Burnham with my partner and 9 month old little boy.
I would love to get to know other mums in the local area
Is there anybody out there??!!

Helen
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now