When organising a Mumsnet meet up you should take the same basic precautions you would when meeting anyone from the internet - make sure you meet in a public place and that others know where you are going. You can also meet up with other mums on your Mumsnet Local page. Find your Local page here.

Meet up in Glasgow Monday 28th October

(4 Posts)
prettybird Wed 23-Oct-13 16:30:59

There's a meet-up in Glasgow at the Burrell Cafe this coming Monday (28th October) from about 11 till about 3. Some of us might will be doing some crochet or knitting as we've been involved with the MN Woolly Hugs, but mostly we'll be nattering and eating cake and drinking coffee and eating cake or tea and eating cake Did I mention we might also be eating some cake? wink

I might even be making some of my famous tablet to bring along. smile But I must resist it as I'm also coming to the MN Christmas Bash at the end of November

Dogonabeanbag Wed 23-Oct-13 16:40:41

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Weegiemum Argentina Wed 23-Oct-13 16:42:35

Oh yes I might well make it. I'm not able to knit (any more) due to my ghastly non-working hands, but I can still drink coffee and eat cake

prettybird Wed 23-Oct-13 17:44:16

I'll have my "Mumsnet Local Ambassador" card on the table - plus just look for the gaggle of ladies ensconced in the more comfortable seats! grin

There will probably be at least one baby - the rest of the MNers that I know are coming all have kids that will be at school.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now