When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Gin Hags Anonymous Christmas Bash

(248 Posts)
HepsibubbleCauldronToad Fri 11-Oct-13 20:15:04

Time for a new thread I think, as our inane chatterings have almost filled up t'other one.

Venue booked, people paid. Now to sort out our gladrags and handbags for our annual drunken extravaganza. There will be gin aplenty and dancing on chairs SayCool and dances no doubt and the foolhardy will do their kamikaze Boris Bike tricks.

Saturday 30th November, venue known to the paid up crew, time - well officially 7:30, but I suspect there will be early starters...

Really looking forward to seeing you all there, and also welcoming the Mottley Crew coming from MNHQ.

Oh, and I've promised to make cupcakes with, shall we say, MN acceptable wording grinwink

HepsibubbleCauldronToad Fri 11-Oct-13 21:14:06

Cambridge? For goodness sake it's up the road... And if your DH wants to go to Brazil then I feel you will be banking at least 20 meet ups grin

There are others coming from Cambridge... you can from a posse.

insomniarules Fri 11-Oct-13 21:49:13

Ok, it may be the prosecco taking over here but please can you pm me a rough idea of where you are meeting ? Is it within staggering distance to a naice hotel? I would love z night out.

Naice hotel? No. We're all staying at a Travelodge!

form a posse, obviously...

IamtheZombie Fri 11-Oct-13 22:49:17

To be fair, Annie, it is a Travelodge with a 24 hour bar.

PaperPomPom Fri 11-Oct-13 22:58:42

<pleads>

How do I find you on Facebook/get details? I'm totally plastered a touch squiffy on my way home from London and have decided if this is the damage I can do after work I need I get paid up with a dodgy pal.

IamtheZombie Fri 11-Oct-13 23:01:41

Zombie has PMd you, PaperPomPom.

HepsibubbleCauldronToad Fri 11-Oct-13 23:04:17

Thanks Zombie.

marriedinwhiteisback Fri 11-Oct-13 23:11:40

Must sort out paying grin

IamtheZombie Fri 11-Oct-13 23:17:37

Zombie has added PaperPomPom to the group, Heps.

Yes indeed, 24-hours bars are well classy, innit?

KnottyLocks Fri 11-Oct-13 23:30:02

Checking in!

HepsibubbleCauldronToad Sat 12-Oct-13 00:05:08

Most excellent Knotty.

Married - no probs, we'll sort it.

catinboots Sat 12-Oct-13 09:50:36

Morning peeps!

Is anyone going from Dorset?

marriedinwhiteisback Sat 12-Oct-13 10:31:22

Will fb heps and ginny later. Am really pressed at present - moving day is 1st November providing all goes to plan in the next two weeks [eek]. Although I've got DS helping as he decided the week before he was due to go to have a gap year. Oh life is fun - just give me a bottle and a straw on 30th please grin

married is this a home move or office? Sounds like home. Moving stresses me out!

marriedinwhiteisback Sat 12-Oct-13 12:06:52

Home. Am having a sneaky coffee before Sainos to escape the chaos. Have spent 10 months renovating new house. This afternoon I'm clearing out the kitchen and have a feeling that if everything with a chip in it goes I'll be able to justify a new set of china - after doing the shed and utility last Sunday DS had 8 trips to the tip.

marriedinwhiteisback Sat 12-Oct-13 12:14:20

Home. Am having a sneaky coffee before Sainos to escape the chaos. Have spent 10 months renovating new house. Clearing out 22 years of shite and trying to persuade DH that he doesn't need 16 frayed shirts for gardening! Now shall I keep my wedding dress or is it time for it to go?

marriedinwhiteisback Sat 12-Oct-13 12:17:13

See can't even post properly - decided I wouldn't let slip the state of the china!

marriedinwhiteisback Sat 12-Oct-13 13:56:44

And when I got back a bastard workman from down the road had parked in front of my drive angry. Is it too early for wine?

Can't believe I missed almost an entire thread. Damn real life and my engagement in it grin

prettybird Sat 12-Oct-13 16:43:15

I'm bringing supplies of home-made tablet down from Scotland but will keep it hidden from BIWI and her big stick grin

Doinmummy Sat 12-Oct-13 19:05:41

Am I too late to put my name down ? Not been to one before <scared>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now