Joint webchat with Conservative and Labour housing minister and shadow housing minister, MONDAY 2 MARCH 1pm x

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Brighton December/Christmas meet

(204 Posts)

Feels early to be thinking of it, but it'll be fast approaching since it's already nearly sodding October.

Anybody up for a meet in the first two weeks of December? Saturday the 7th or 14th?

Blows my plans to be an elf this year out of the water but I'd rather have an MN meet than be an elf grin

I'll eat mostly anything smile

MABS Wed 09-Oct-13 17:48:59

me too x

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Wed 09-Oct-13 18:16:54

Me three wink

Helenagrace Fri 11-Oct-13 19:58:54

Hi ladies

How near Brighton do you have be to join in this meet Is a few miles down the coast allowed?

Hi Helena I'm actually in Redhill (nearly ThatLondon) and still had a great time with these lovely ladies smile

melodyangel Fri 11-Oct-13 20:32:17

I don't think I will be able to come as I now work Saturdays. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a drunken gaggle of mumsnetters on my way home. grin

Helena: As sunshine says, any distance is fine, still can't believe you came all that way but it will be lovely to see you again Sunshine! smile

melody: I might be working too as I've just got a Saturday job (albeit an occasional one) but will join after I'm done, would it be an option for you to come after work? You'd be more than welcome smile

Confused I grew up in Sussex, Brighton's my old stomping ground smile I'm looking forward to it!

fuzzpig Fri 11-Oct-13 22:34:47

<peeps head round door>

Room for another? Been wanting to come along for ages but been too ill for the last year or so. Don't want to intrude if you all know each other though!

I am stupidly shy so may just end up quivering quietly in a corner anyway hmm

(Going to press post now before I wimp out)

Ah, not that you need an excuse to come all this way Sunshine but it's a nice one smile

Please come along fuzz, we won't bite wink It's more a meal than a gathering for the first half anyway, we usually end up heading to somewhere afterwards for drinks smile

fuzzpig please do come smile It's not an exclusive group, I've only been to one meet and I had a great time.

MABS Sat 12-Oct-13 16:27:29

be great to meet you Fuzzpig

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Sun 13-Oct-13 17:26:29

fuzzpig the only reason any of us know each other is because we all went to a meet-up once for the first time.
I've only been to 2 local ones, and each time there have been first timers. Once you get there it's really friendly.
But we don't allow corner quivering, and certainly not quietly grin
I'll meet up with you a bit earlier if you don't want to arrive on your own.
Where are you coming from roughly? I'm in Kemp Town.

fuzzpig Sun 13-Oct-13 18:00:18

Thanks all smile Hopefully I'll be able to come along though! I do know Sirboob, truthsweet and MOS but don't know if any of them are coming to this one? I am very shy anyway.

I will be coming from three bridges station. smile

MABS Sun 13-Oct-13 20:28:27

Sure sir boob will be, not sure other two can make it sad

DoreensEatingHerSoreen Mon 14-Oct-13 22:41:59

I can come ... That's if you're allowed back after missing 2 in a row confused

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Tue 15-Oct-13 09:45:22

"allowed back" ? grin

Will be lovely to see you Doreen.

PestoSpookissimos Tue 15-Oct-13 09:47:43

Can you add me to the list please grin

MABS Tue 15-Oct-13 20:28:49

Great pesto and Doreen smile I off to oz Tmro eve so may go a bit quiet! X

I will hopefully be able to make this one. I'll see who I can find to have the dcs and finally let my hair down :-)
Been a long time off of mn but feel like its time to come back

MABS Tue 15-Oct-13 21:15:30

Be great to see you northern monkey : ) x

BBB
ConfusedPixie
Doreen
fuzzpig
HelenaGrace?
Helish
MABS
MoBou
MrsHelsBels
Northernmonkey
Pesto
StickEmUp
SunshineSuperNova
Zoidberg

Oo, 14 so far possibly? Anyone from the texting side contacted you MABS? (and on holiday again? <<shakes head and tuts>> very jealous!)

MABS Tue 15-Oct-13 21:31:49

Not yet pixie! I go tmro smile stick one more on there but not sure she on mn anymore, but you know her x

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Wed 16-Oct-13 01:06:57

Probably too late, but have a lovely time MABS vvvvvenvy!

Pixie isn't Boobster coming, I thought she was?

I'm really pleased to see your name here northernmonkey
It would be so lovely to meet you. I remember you from badnails thread quite a while ago.

Probably, but I'll check with her later in the week smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now