When organising a Mumsnet meet up you should take the same basic precautions you would when meeting anyone from the internet - make sure you meet in a public place and that others know where you are going. You can also meet up with other mums on your Mumsnet Local page. Find your Local page here.

Brighton - Sat 7th Sept lunch

(75 Posts)
MABS Thu 15-Aug-13 14:46:57

Hi girls - who is up for this? xx

Bumping as we have a Christmas Thread up and running! Please come along on the 14th if you can, check the thread for more details:
http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/meetups/a1867706-Brighton-December-Christmas-meet?msgid=41988162

It was lovely to see you all again yesterday! We'll have to do it again soon smile

I'm gloriously hungover this morning and succumbed to the calls of paracetamol. I'm supposed to be preparing my food for tomorrow but instead I am unable to look at food! It was fun though so I can't really complain grin

MABS Sat 07-Sep-13 21:54:47

Was great thanks, you were missed sunshine sad Ahh he was such a good baby cornoncob, great to meet you x

PestoSwimissimos Sat 07-Sep-13 19:23:07

Had a fab time too. Was lovely to see you all smile

CobOnTheCorn Sat 07-Sep-13 19:14:39

It was lovely to meet you all earlier - I'm already looking forward to the next meetup!

Thank you for your help with baby H. When we got on the bus to go home he farted then sucked my finger and fell asleep. He only slept for half an hour but it broke the screaming cycle. He then had a big drink of milk when we got home.

I'm sure some of you are still out having fun. I'm a tiny bit jealous but very much looking forward to my bed.

Sorry lovelies I'm not going to make it, am really not very well. Have a great time xx

On my way, running late and have none of your numbers anymore site to phone change!

MABS Sat 07-Sep-13 11:40:45

shame Doreen sad I will endeavour to be early , so see you all later x

DoreensEatingHerSoreen Sat 07-Sep-13 11:31:25

So sorry ladies, I am not going to make it after all sad last minute change of family plans leaves me with no one to look after DS this afternoon. Hope you all have a great time and will do my best to make the next one x

MABS Sat 07-Sep-13 10:08:59

so sorry Noddy sad Doreen - I counted you in sweetie.

see you all later x

DoreensEatingHerSoreen Sat 07-Sep-13 02:07:39

Bit of a late confirmation but I am still coming x

CobOnTheCorn Fri 06-Sep-13 18:32:39

I'm still hoping to make it. My first one!

I'll pm you MABS.

noddyholder Fri 06-Sep-13 18:10:40

Hi Girls I am going to miss this as my cat has been diagnosed with a tumour and we are all a bit shocked tbh we thought he had toothache! If I change my mind I will just turn up xx

MABS Fri 06-Sep-13 16:11:42

booked under my rl name, so pm me if need it x

MABS Fri 06-Sep-13 14:49:53

fab pesto!! x

PestoSwimissimos Fri 06-Sep-13 14:30:48

I'm coming grin

MABS Thu 05-Sep-13 18:03:45

hope so Noddy

noddyholder Thu 05-Sep-13 13:34:58

I may not make it but keep me in the numbers as I will try sad

StickEmUp Wed 04-Sep-13 20:57:15

Excited! x

MABS Wed 04-Sep-13 20:49:53

Sir boob, mosagain, zoidberg, noddy and pesto are coming too smile looking forward to it gals x

MABS Wed 04-Sep-13 08:26:10

marvellous Ses, so pleased! could everyone post if they are still coming please? thanks x

Whoop! Great to hear SES smile

So looking forward to Saturday, bloody need it atm!

SESthebrave Tue 03-Sep-13 18:39:32

Yay!!! Have rescheduled play date and sweet talked DH so I'll be joining you on Saturday smile
It's been far too long since I've seen you, you bunch of drunken vipers and I'm looking forward to it.

Great Helish grin I am debating going to the meet on Monday now as it's my first day in my new job and I'll have to work both jobs on Monday (12 hour day starting at 6 shock) but I am thinking that if I don't go, I'll miss the next one too.

They're testing beer on Monday too, which makes it more appealing especially as I am working Tuesday afternoon and not the morning...

MABS Mon 02-Sep-13 17:29:58

great Helish x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now