When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Bordon Hampshire mummies

(5 Posts)
MummyBennett Thu 01-Aug-13 08:27:11

Really am finding it difficult to find new mummies in the Bordon area, because my husband has the car for work, I need someone local, I have two little boys, one 2 yrs the other 5 months smile and a mummy ready with a cuppa and a chin wag smile xx

Buddhagirl Sat 03-Aug-13 00:21:43

I'm in Bordon... But not yet ttc until Xmas so give it a year or two!

sparker22 Tue 15-Oct-13 22:40:12

hi, I'm in Bordon and i am also finding it hard to meet other mums (mostly coz I'm stupidly shy sad )
my little girl is 7.5 months old now and I'd love to meet new people and make some local friends and for dd to have little baby friends smile

llouise Tue 29-Oct-13 08:34:13

Hi, I'm in Bordon, been here for 2 years now and still don't know many people. I have a 6 year old girl and 2 boys who are 4yrs and almost 3 months. It would be great to start making friends for my youngest and myself as the other 2 are now at school. Not sure how you pm on here (On my phone at the mo) maybe we could all organise a meet up? x

sparker22 Wed 20-Nov-13 15:51:53

hi llouise,

Ive been here 4 years and still dont know anyone. sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now