When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Brighton - Sat 6 July lunch

(85 Posts)
MABS Thu 27-Jun-13 18:01:04

Hi girls - that's it really, am going to be free in Brighton Sat 6 July , anyone fancy lunch and drinks? Sadly only date I can really do...

flootshoot Tue 02-Jul-13 08:04:45

Assuming exchange happens today as planned, I'm moving to Staines! So it's a good thing but sad nonetheless.

MABS Tue 02-Jul-13 08:41:28

I know you want the move Flootshoot, so pleased for you smile
Meet is at Ole Ole on Sat at 1pm xx

StickEmUpPunk Tue 02-Jul-13 09:48:44

I'm looking forward to it xx

MOSagain Tue 02-Jul-13 19:10:15

MABS where is that?

SunshineBossaNova Wed 03-Jul-13 12:37:48

See you then smile

How many of us are there MABs?

I'm looking forward to the intelligent adult company! Going spare at the moment!

MABS Wed 03-Jul-13 16:53:33

no idea Pixie!! booked for 9, about right I think.

Ole Ole Tapas Bar
42 Meeting House Lane
Brighton
BN1 1HB

SunshineBossaNova Wed 03-Jul-13 21:50:07

Is the table booked in the name of Mabs?

MABS Wed 03-Jul-13 22:04:20

actually in my real name, I pm you xx

MABS Thu 04-Jul-13 08:43:29

at the moment 9 of us which will be great, but I can easily change table numbers if others can join? xx

SESthebrave Thu 04-Jul-13 09:06:57

I'm sorry & disappointed that it's just not going to work for me this Saturday after all. My cousin works at Children's Trust and it's their summer fair & fun day which I long ago promised I'd support and promised DS we'd go to. I'd forgotten it was this weekend sad

That's 2 in a row I've missed now so I've told DH that whenever the next one is, I'm there!

In the meantime, is anyone interested in meeting up (with the option of with children) on a Wednesday during the summer? Sorry to selfishly specify a Wednesday but it's my only day off work!

MABS Thu 04-Jul-13 09:44:56

awww ses sad you will be missed xx

I can do a Wednesday SES if that's any good although DS2 has the pox at the moment so it will have to wait until that's passed.

sad We'll organise another one soon! I'm happy to meet on a Weds afternoon through summer as I work until 1 in Lewes, I could potentially meet in Lewes with my charge on a Weds but tbh, getting R out of the house can be a nightmare hmm Toddlers and their refusal to wear clothes!

MOSagain Fri 05-Jul-13 07:54:20

looking forward to it, need to squeeze in a bit of shopping first so hopefully will be there on time x

MABS Fri 05-Jul-13 08:27:30

great Mos xx

Helish Fri 05-Jul-13 21:34:45

Sorry chaps, I've had one of those weeks and I'm not going to make it tomorrow. Will make it for the next one though. Enjoy x

MABS Sat 06-Jul-13 08:58:40

so sorry Helish x

MABS Sat 06-Jul-13 10:39:23

I going out now, so if someone could keep an eye on the thread re numbers i'd appreciate it xx

StickEmUp Sat 06-Jul-13 21:55:44

I hope everyone is in bed now grin

SunshineBossaNova Sat 06-Jul-13 22:13:28

Not in bed, but at home in pj bottoms. Mostly sober smile

I was in bed but now DS2 has decided it's time to get up.

MABS Sun 07-Jul-13 08:58:38

lovely afternoon thanks girls x

SunshineBossaNova Sun 07-Jul-13 12:25:57

Thanks for inviting me, I had a great time smile

I have a feeling Tom won't be too happy about me going on further MN meet ups for a bit though hmm

As I was walking home from the bus stop I just started crying as I just didn't want to go home to the mess that is our marriage at the moment. Ended up telling him exactly how I felt, but according to him it's all because I went out yesterday, not because I've been unhappy for months.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now