When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Brighton - Sat 6 July lunch

(85 Posts)
MABS Thu 27-Jun-13 18:01:04

Hi girls - that's it really, am going to be free in Brighton Sat 6 July , anyone fancy lunch and drinks? Sadly only date I can really do...

SamsGoldilocks Sat 29-Jun-13 19:16:56

La tasca is now a cava bar..... Shurely not a problem? wink

Where is La Tasca? I can't picture it.

oh, it's not the chain I was looking at confused

www.bellotabrighton.co.uk/

Thats what it is now

The options are more limited for this one, not as much on the tapas menu:

ENSALADA VERDE GF V
Mixed seasonal salad leaves, cucumber and piquillo peppers, with basil-infused extra-virgin olive oil

PATATAS, SQUASH & EGG
Fried potatoes, butternut squash with an olive oil fried egg, and crispy rosemary

PATATAS A LA POBRE
Fried potatoes seasoned with Pimentón de La Vera and topped with sautéed onions and peppers

CHORIZO A LA SIDRA GF
Fresh 'Dulce' chorizo sausage, sautéed with roasted garlic and reduced with cider

PESCADO REBOZADO
Deep-fried white fish, in our special-recipe San Miguel batter, served with aioli and grilled lemon

TORILLA ESPAÑOLA GF V
Home-made Spanish style omelette with potatoes & onion, cooked fresh to order – please allow 10 minutes

FUET IBÉRICO GF
Sweet, juicy and lightly spiced Catalan sausage

QUESO MANCHEGO GF
The definitive Spanish cheese from La Mancha made from Sheep’s milk and aged for six-months, served with honey

IDEUA V
Spanish pasta with vegetables

DoreensEatingHerSoreen Sun 30-Jun-13 00:12:15

Am in London next weekend so can't make this one, have fun and be sure to regale me with your tapas tales!

flootshoot Sun 30-Jun-13 06:49:30

I should be in, we're planning a house move so that may change though...,

MOSagain Sun 30-Jun-13 07:15:08

only just heard about this one. Will see if I can get a Saturday pass grin would be lovely to see you again.

MABS Sun 30-Jun-13 11:35:36

love to see you Mos. so is La Tasca not tapas anymore on North St? damn damn.

No, which is a shame as i was quite looking forward to the tapas options they had at La Tasca! grin

what about this place?

I can't actually access the website right now though.

MABS Sun 30-Jun-13 12:36:57

like minds Hels , I like Ole Ole a lot, what do others think?

Looks nice to me!

StickEmUpPunk Sun 30-Jun-13 13:20:27

I saw that ole ole on Google really up for tapas not been but would love to try.
I'm Defo in

MABS Sun 30-Jun-13 15:44:12

ok how many can definitely make it? I will book very soon

MOSagain Sun 30-Jun-13 18:36:27

I'm a yes, MABS will be lovely to catch up, its been ages x

Probably yes from me, just going to give them a call tomorrow and confirm that the veggie options are actually vegetarian, seeing as they label the Seabass as vegetarian grin And to double check gluten free-ness as I was a bit ill after the last meet because I indulged when I shouldn't have blush

Anybody else got any dietary reqs I can ask about at the same time?

Should be there.

flootshoot Sun 30-Jun-13 19:38:57

I'm in. smile

SunshineBossaNova Sun 30-Jun-13 22:33:23

I'm in. smile Can't wait to meet everyone x

MABS Mon 01-Jul-13 08:48:29

or we can go to Chilli Pickle if you prefer Pixie, I really very easy x

No, don't do that! Worst comes to worst I'll stock up on sides and tapas! It's generally what I do when DP and I go out these days anyway or have gluten anyway and suffer the consequences smile

They're closed today but have had another look at their menu and realised that I can get away with sides if need be so I'm a definitely smile but if anybody does have dietary requirements then just give me a shout and I'll double check tomorrow smile

MABS Mon 01-Jul-13 16:15:28

booked for this Sat at 1pm x

flootshoot Mon 01-Jul-13 18:45:20

I'm possibly being thick but where exactly are we going? T'will be bittersweet as its probably my last Brighton meet up. sad

How come Floot?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now