When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Brighton - Sat 6 July lunch

(85 Posts)
MABS Thu 27-Jun-13 18:01:04

Hi girls - that's it really, am going to be free in Brighton Sat 6 July , anyone fancy lunch and drinks? Sadly only date I can really do...

SESthebrave Thu 27-Jun-13 20:06:27

Yes!!! I will be there smile

It seems ages since I saw you lovely ladies as I couldn't join you in May. Looking forward to it already!

RnB Fri 28-Jun-13 13:10:58

I will do my best - pretty sure that's ok but need to check where the boys will be...

MABS Fri 28-Jun-13 16:22:35

brilliant!! xx

noddyholder Fri 28-Jun-13 16:26:19

May be going to the tennis otherwise will try x

MABS Fri 28-Jun-13 16:28:40

will let you off for that Noddy smile

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Fri 28-Jun-13 18:21:07

I can't, in France that w/e sad

All being well I'll be there! but maybe not until 10pm again!

I'm up for that! Where this time? I was going to post later today about meeting in July or August but have been beaten to it! grin

And I'm sure we'll let you home early MrsHels, 9:50pm okay? wink

I'm going to have to get a bus home too as DP is in America for two weeks, this will be entertaining! Maybe I'll get a bus to the marina and then stumble up the hill home, maybe the exercise will burn off the alcohol so that I don't have a hangover again hmm

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Sat 29-Jun-13 10:39:50

Nah, there's no escape Pixie!

SunshineBossaNova Sat 29-Jun-13 11:30:28

I'd love to meet up smile

MABS Sat 29-Jun-13 12:47:55

delighted some of you can make it xx

I started threads about a July meet up twice (I even called you all atrocious cunts an' everything wink) but none of you answered, was beginning to get paranoid!
Hope to see some of you next week!

shock Twice? I'm off my game clearly! I'm usually browsing meetups threads daily regularly!

Twice, once in meet ups, once in chat hmm

Yes, found the one in chat now grin When I organised the last one I trawled through the last few threads to PM everybody on them. It was a slow process until I realised that you could send mass PMs as I sent my last three!

It's a mission trying to do these, MABs did a fantastic job organising them! Never appreciated just how much goes into them until I did one! shock

StickEmUpPunk Sat 29-Jun-13 16:08:29

Thanks for the PM.
You know I think I can make this one.

Was it a lunch thing again?

I was trying to think of ideas, do we like tapas I'm not sure if it's still called La Tasca but that place is nice.

MABS Sat 29-Jun-13 16:30:00

1pm I think. Tapas nice , La Tasca good idea. Anyone else? x

Glad to see you can come this time StickEm smile

I don't really get how tapas works, do they just bring plates to the table of lots of things?

Loads of gluten free and veggie stuff shock definitely up for that place grin

StickEmUpPunk Sat 29-Jun-13 18:27:58

It's usually about 3-4 quid for a bowl of whatever. You get a plate and can pick. It's a good way of sharing as well, so good for a social gathering.

Of course i'll come to whatever is decided.

I've already picked what I'll be eating en masse then grin

StickEmUpPunk Sat 29-Jun-13 19:09:55

Yay smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now