When organising a Mumsnet meet up you should take the same basic precautions you would when meeting anyone from the internet - make sure you meet in a public place and that others know where you are going. You can also meet up with other mums on your Mumsnet Local page. Find your Local page here.

Brighton Meet in May

(158 Posts)

Who's up for? What date? Where to go?

Saturday's are: 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th.

18th suits me best and my birthday is the 20th and I want to get drunk

MABS Thu 27-Jun-13 18:02:27

just started a new thread to see if anyone can do Sat 6 July, I am free and in Brighton that day smile xx

You could always come out with us a week before/after? grin DP and I still haven't gone out for my birthday, we're going camping when he finishes his exams in a couple of weeks I think confused

Possibly, although I think DH might be a bit upset if I went out with you atrocious cunts rather than him!

Haha, it was something to do with your birthday I believe!

I had vague recollections of volunteering but not sure if I imagined it!

Aren't you organising the next one Hels?

I had my hangover at 2am, so was mostly okay the next day! Well, apart from lack of sleep caused by dickhead housemate. We moved to a new place last night after last weekend's mayhem!

It's only been a week, I'm already looking forward to the next meet though grin

My poor head was very sore the following day...when's the next one? wink

SirBoobAlot Sun 19-May-13 20:56:13

So glad we didn't scare you off, moBou grin

moBou Sun 19-May-13 20:51:18

So nice to meet you lovely ladies yesterday - you weren't scary at all, I should have come to a meet up sooner. Definitely look forward to the next one

SirBoobAlot Sun 19-May-13 20:43:45

He was amused and slightly frightened at the same time grin

haha, much prefer that terminology! Did you explain the spaghetti? grin

SirBoobAlot Sun 19-May-13 19:51:07

Thanks for a lovely afternoon ladies, had a great time. Even if every step I took caused a box of raw spaghetti to clonk in my bag grin

Did the stride of pride this morning home from the station, thought you'd all be proud wink

Hope no one is in too much pain today! See you all again soon.

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Sun 19-May-13 17:40:44

Thank you for organising Pixie, very nice lunch and a lot too many drinks! And you were still going when I left.
Hope no-one suffering too much today like I am grin

Thank you for coming yesterday! I hope you all had a nice lunch and a few too many drinks wink I'm really looking forward to the next one!

DoreensEatingHerSoreen Sat 18-May-13 12:56:47

My bus didn't show up, on a later one will be with you around 10 past x

Looks like I'm going to be late, my 18 mins past bus turned up at half pat and I've only just got out of woodingdean. Hopefully won't be too long, nit sure where donatello is to be honest though!

Gash, my sodding bus is late!

Sunnywithshowers Sat 18-May-13 12:01:48

Hello lovelies, I'm sorry I won't be able to make it. I've woken up ill today, have a wheezy chest and a temperature. Have fun x

SirBoobAlot Sat 18-May-13 08:49:47

I better colour co-ordinate my outfit then.

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Sat 18-May-13 02:04:25

I'm bringing some of that particularly sexy squid ink spaghetti just for you Boobster!

SirBoobAlot Fri 17-May-13 19:12:03

I'll be there. Minus red knickers. And no one let BBB near any spaghetti...

grin

Perfect timing BBB!

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Fri 17-May-13 18:59:31

Oops X-ed! grin

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Fri 17-May-13 18:58:20

How many are we then Pixie, it seems a bit quiet round here.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now