When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

2013 Durham/Teesside/Tyne and Wear greet, meet and eat thread

(832 Posts)
ArrowofApollo Thu 04-Apr-13 07:44:58

Thought I would start a new thread as the old one is getting full.

Next meet up is on Wednesday 10th April, 10ish at the Durham Botanical Gardens. We will either be in the entrance or staking a couple of the picnic tables by the pond.
I will be giving Vikinglady a lift.

goldenretriever Tue 31-Dec-13 19:09:26

Minnie, what Indith said. If you don't keep thinking 'It'll be fine' in a 'just keep swimming' manner nothing will ever be achieved. OH mentioned the possibility of a third baby recently when I was happily thinking of more permanent ways of not getting up the duff again. You never know what is around the corner! Anyway happy new year and more cocktails on the horizon!

Indith Tue 31-Dec-13 22:40:48

Gosh that's a bit of a something isn't it golden! Have you pointed out this course you were thinking of possibly doing?

This essay is going to kill me. Due on 17 th but start back on placement Monday abs with the hours I'm doing I think the 9 th is about the only time I can reasonably go hand it in. Argh! Not to mention the fact my placement will be assessed soon so I need to have that stuff ready. so looking forward to March and a real live break.

juneybean Wed 01-Jan-14 00:20:39

Happy new year my lovelies!!!! Toasting to eating plenty of cake with you all!

I've got til 28th for my assignment but still have two rather thick books to read...

goldenretriever Thu 02-Jan-14 18:57:08

shock to the baby number 3 thing. I think OH has a fantasy of a perfect little boy to play football with, head boy, popular, good looking, blah blah blah.

Indith, I think your life will be flying until at least March 2016! Am at the Uni on Wednesday for CRB gubbins and Thursday to hospital for health screening and have sent off placement form and bursary stuff and sorted Student Finance. Getting scary now!

Indith Thu 02-Jan-14 19:24:40

exciting!

Really need to get dh to fill in his bit of the bursary form for my renewal.

The crb stuff takes about 5 min, bit of a pain in the bum.

Indith Thu 02-Jan-14 19:26:58

The baby is playing knock knock with my boobs hmm

hitting them yelling "knock knock milk, ate you there?" before pulling my top down and feeding. and I thought he'd be tired tonight with hardly having napped.

goldenretriever Sun 05-Jan-14 12:14:15

The difference between men and women part one billion. A while ago a few of us discussed how it would be nice for our OH's to have a friend to go places with to enable them to be more sociable. I mentioned this idea to my OH recently, but blew it by making reference to having a 'little friend' Anyway he then said somewhat sheepishly that he had made a friend at the football who had sat next to him for the past three seasons. Delighted, I asked him what said friend's name was. 'I don't know' he replied.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now