Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career x

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Brighton!

(152 Posts)

Righto, who's up for another meet? grin I know we had one in December but who cares?

End of Jan didn't look like it suited a few on the other thread so how about early/mid February? Gives me time to find somewhere too or organise a Chilli Pickle meal again.

Possible dates being:
26th Jan (just in case)
2nd Feb
9th Feb (I probably will be unable to do this one, I have a friend visiting and she's wanting to take photos that weekend!)
16th Feb
23rd Feb

MABS Mon 21-Jan-13 16:25:05

or All Bar One ? used to be haha bar.

Zoidberg Mon 21-Jan-13 20:30:53

Thanks for the PM ConfusedPixie, much as I would love to see you all I may have to pass on this one, will have to let you know next month. xx

Bump! It looks like pinnochio's may not be an option as there was a fire there on the 19th, so I will look into the other places MABS has mentioned smile

MABS Sun 27-Jan-13 15:29:16

shame re fire for them

flootshoot Sun 27-Jan-13 19:51:53

Don't think I can, DS's birthday party is on the 24th and I need to cater for about 30 children shock. Probably going out all day Saturday and getting a tad tipsy not the best idea......

MABS Mon 28-Jan-13 09:44:07

aww shame flootshoot x

MABS Wed 30-Jan-13 18:22:01

sorry for silence , ds was in hospital sad

How is ds MABs?

Helish Wed 30-Jan-13 19:15:17

Just picked up the message. Afraid I can't make the 23rd as we're away, bu hope you all have a great afternoon x

MABS Wed 30-Jan-13 21:40:30

Not good confusedpixie sad

I'm sorry to hear that sad I hope that things improve soon, sending well wishes you way

Helish Thu 31-Jan-13 10:20:21

Sorry to hear about your ds MABS, hope he is on the men's soon x

Helish Thu 31-Jan-13 10:20:54

Mend!

MABS Thu 31-Jan-13 17:24:01

thanks girls x

SESthebrave Thu 31-Jan-13 19:56:40

Yes - thinking of you MABS x

Bumping! Should I re-message those who haven't been able to pop on or haven't replied? confused

MABS Sun 03-Feb-13 15:20:57

i would pixie x

If I PMed you a list of MNetters can you tell me if I'd missed anybody off of it please MABS? I swear I'm missing people but I just went by those who'd posted on the last two Brighton threads!

Right, so list of those probably coming (with a big question mark! I'll book this next weekend so no rush to confirm really smile )

ConfusedPixie
DeltaUniformDeltaEcho
Doreen
MABS
MOSagain
MrsHelsBels
SES
Seventheaven
SirBoob

Anybody else so far on the thread? Will PM people.

Good luck with the party Floot smile

Bump

SESthebrave Thu 07-Feb-13 13:43:30

Thanks for organising us ConfusedPixie smile
I'll definitely be joining you. DH and DS are away in Ireland for the weekend so not sure whether I'll get a babysitter for DD for the afternoon or bring her with me.
Have we agreed a venue yet?

Ooh could I ask what date you are going?

23rd smile

Looking at an italian for venue, I'll call them at the weekend to book and let you know where when I've done that smile

Are you taking LOs too? smile

Hi MakeIt, we generally avoid having most children, only really babes in arms, though we have had older children pop along to say hi between pick up's and things after the meal and things before smile

The meal is usually a bit boozy, and we go onto somewhere with cocktails or other drinks afterwards smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now