When organising a Mumsnet meet up you should take the same basic precautions you would when meeting anyone from the internet - make sure you meet in a public place and that others know where you are going. You can also meet up with other mums on your Mumsnet Local page. Find your Local page here.

Dwi'n byw ar bwys Aberaeron. Harbourmasters anyone?

(3 Posts)

Hey lost, I'm around Aberystwyth, it's great that you're doing the Welsh course. I only moved back to the area recently and most of the people I used to know have moved on.

LostInWales Mon 26-Nov-12 16:41:57

Bumpio wink

LostInWales Mon 26-Nov-12 14:25:08

After a thread in the summer where a lot of us lived within lunching distance of Aberaeron I wondered if anyone was interested in meeting up for lunch or something after Christmas? (Or before if anyone has the energy). Anyway, that was all, I can offer lifts to people from Cardigan way.

Apologies for the thread title, I've just started a Welsh course so will not be able to converse in Welsh unless you want me to point at people and assign them a random name and job grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now