When organising a Mumsnet meet up you should take the same basic precautions you would when meeting anyone from the internet - make sure you meet in a public place and that others know where you are going. You can also meet up with other mums on your Mumsnet Local page. Find your Local page here.

Bath Meet Up

(9 Posts)
kellestar Sat 10-Nov-12 19:51:14

I've posted a meet up on the MN Local Bath board here

Tuesday 27th November, 12-2pm at the Green Park Brasserie Cafe for a Light Lunch or Tea and Cake.

I know it's short notice, hoped we'd get a few MNetters there anyway, before the err...madness of that season that shall not be named.

I've also posted this in local Bath talk too.

And as an event here

TallyBear Sun 18-Nov-12 21:25:02

Hello all, is there going to be a weekend/evening do for working mums at any point?

kellestar Mon 19-Nov-12 12:36:54

Hopefully in the new year, I've just had 'morning' sickness all day and night and have been in bed most nights by 8. So haven't felt up to arranging an evening one.

If you join the bath meet up board, it will send you a message when the next one is arranged.

KelleStar Tue 29-Jan-13 19:16:38

Two new dates...

Bath meet-up of an evening Saturday 23rd February 2013 7.30pm @ The Cosy Club in Southgate, thread in local and event here

Midsomer Norton/Radstock meet-up of a lunch time Tuesday 12th February 2013 1pm @ Farringtons Farm Cafe in Farrington Gurney, same thread as above different event link here

All welcome no matter the area you are in, whether you are a parent/step-parent/grandparent.

Looking forward to seeing some more MNetters!

KelleStar Thu 07-Feb-13 16:40:55

Farringtons have pancakes on Tuesday :P

KelleStar Tue 12-Feb-13 09:15:54

Hey all! Pancakes today at Farringtons @ 1pm all welcome!

KelleStar Tue 12-Feb-13 12:27:00

Just getting my stuff together and then off down the road for pancakes...

KelleStar Fri 22-Feb-13 14:17:26

Cosy Club meet up is tomorrow night! All welcome!

KelleStar Sat 23-Feb-13 11:45:45

Anyone else up for the Cosy Club later?

K

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now