When organising a Mumsnet meet up you should take the same basic precautions you would when meeting anyone from the internet - make sure you meet in a public place and that others know where you are going. You can also meet up with other mums on your Mumsnet Local page. Find your Local page here.

London 2012 Xmas Meetup - 1st December

(854 Posts)

Well, the atrocious cunts who usually organise these things have slunk off on the excuse of having too much knitting to do. wink

How Very Dare They.

Get yer arses over here and sign up.

Especially those of you in the first 400 posts.

Yes, YOU!

I need to know numbers ASAP so I know what kind of venue to book.....

TheDoctrineOfSnatch Wed 05-Dec-12 09:39:00

sad poor Hully.

Pagwatch Wed 05-Dec-12 09:55:13

God, DH is a bit like that except he gets irritated (apparently) that I am not coughing properly.
He stares at me then says things like 'calm down' and 'just breath more slowly'.

It's really hard to shout 'oh fuck off you massive arse' when you are coughing hard.

HullyEastergully Wed 05-Dec-12 09:57:18

I'm such a hypocrite, I do that to dh. Why can't you sneeze like a normal person? No one has to sneeze THAT loudly...

SpringHeeledJack Wed 05-Dec-12 11:09:07

How's you and yours doing, Paggy?

do hope everything's looking up a bit x

and Hully- I reckon it's good to get it out of the way now- otherwise you all end up barricaded in all Christmas, not seeing a soul. We did that last year- I remember having terrible repetitive dreams about our wallpaper

quite grim

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now