When organising a Mumsnet meet up you should take the same basic precautions you would when meeting anyone from the internet - make sure you meet in a public place and that others know where you are going. You can also meet up with other mums on your Mumsnet Local page. Find your Local page here.

Just moved to Tring and looking for other mums!

(5 Posts)
LordyLady Thu 27-Sep-12 19:30:52

Hi everyone, we've just moved to Tring having lived in London previously and I'm looking for a good way to meet other mums with small babies. Ours is 4 months old, I've been to a couple of groups at Orchard children's centre but I wondered if there were any other good spots to meet people...? Thanks!

LordyLady Tue 02-Oct-12 10:21:22

Anyone...?

NigellasGuest Tue 02-Oct-12 16:09:24

Hi I'm not far away - but my DCs are teens so I'm out of touch with the small baby circuit. But pls do PM me with any other questions about the local area smile

Empusa Tue 02-Oct-12 16:11:51

I'm not too far away, I'm over in Hemel and have a 6 month old. I don't know Tring at all though.

LouandOwen Tue 30-Oct-12 22:00:30

Hi Lordylady, we are due to move to Tring in December and I too don't know anyone! Sounds like our kids are similar ages, I have a 6.5 month old son (and a 3.5 yr old too!). If you managed to find anywhere to meet people I would love to hear about them. Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now