When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Evesham and surrounding areas

(7 Posts)
addictedisback Fri 27-Jul-12 10:17:31

Hi, following on from the accordion thread, let's plan a meet up.

How do people feel about a daytime with children? (You can hide behind them and use as an excuse to leave early! grin)

Thoughts please smile

CMOTDibbler Fri 27-Jul-12 10:23:00

I work, so can only do daytimes at weekends or at the end of August when I have two weeks off.

But would love to meet up

Galena Fri 27-Jul-12 10:53:00

Daytime with children is best for me as it's a bit of a trek for an evening from Cheltenham, but for a day out with DD would be fine.

She's 3.3 and not big enough to hide behind, unfortunately especially not for a whale like me

End of August would work for me. Can't do the 23rd, but apart from that I'm free from 18th to 31st.

I work FT too so weekends are best for me. End of August/1st week of September are out for me but could do first half of August

3ismylot Sun 29-Jul-12 21:41:22

Hi Guys

Would love to meet you all, daytimes with kids are good with me can do weekends with notice as work 1 day at weekend but can switch days with notice smile

mrsmorgy Thu 23-Aug-12 08:04:58

Only just seen this thread, relatively new to Tewkesbury. Is a meet up still planned or did I miss the boat wink x

addictedisback Fri 28-Sep-12 16:59:15

You didn't miss the boat, it never got off yhe ground!

I got busy and no one else took over planning!

So, who is still intrested? I suggest 2 meets day time is easier for me so I'm going to start with that one!

Evesham garden centre has a lovely cafe that's very child friendly I suggest here for meeting? Any other suggestions?

Anyone have any dates that they prefer?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now