If you're a journalist and are looking for case studies, or would like MN users' input on stories, please contact press@mumsnet.com and we will post your request here.

The Guardian media request: Forever Living

(3 Posts)
FinnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 21-Sep-16 17:28:38

Hello,

We've had a request from Tess Reidy, a freelance journalist currently working on a piece for the Guardian looking at Forever Living and other companies which encourage their users to sell products to their friends on Facebook.

If you've had experiences, good or bad, of companies like Forever Living, Tess would be really interested in hearing from you: is it a quick way to make money? If you'd be interested in sharing your perspective, please contact her at tess.reidy.freelance@guardian.co.uk or call 07969 810 746, if possible within the next couple of days.

We at MNHQ don't have any further details about this and Tess won't necessarily be monitoring this thread, so if you have any questions about the piece and would like to find out more please do contact the journalist directly.

Thanks,
MNHQ

Vixxfacee Wed 21-Sep-16 17:33:15

I am sure I read the other day if you write anything bad about the company that they can sue you? That they can ask MN for your personal details or something?
So is it only positive comments are wanted?!

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 22-Sep-16 10:35:07

Vixxfacee

I am sure I read the other day if you write anything bad about the company that they can sue you? That they can ask MN for your personal details or something?
So is it only positive comments are wanted?!

Hi Vixx,

We use section 5 of the defamation act see our post here . That means that if your post is true then you can chose to stand by it and leave it up, it is then up to the company to take you to court if they feel that you have broken the law. The judge can then decide.

In this instance, Tess is asking you to mail her and so the posts will not be on the Talk boards.

I hope that helps,

MNHQ

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now