If you're a journalist and are looking for case studies, or would like MN users' input on stories, please contact press@mumsnet.com and we will post your request here.

Reveal magazine media request - looking for interviewees to share their happy stories

(3 Posts)
JaneMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 05-Aug-16 15:39:09

Hello,

We've had a request from a freelance journalist, Karen Pasquali Jones, who is looking for people to interview and photograph about the happy stories they have to share.

Karen says: "I am looking for happy stories. They can be funny, inspiring, uplifting, sexy or quirky. We need some good news for a change. A fee will be paid for all stories published."

If you'd like to share your story, or have any questions about the feature, please email Karen on pasqualijones@btinternet.com with a brief summary of your story.

We at MNHQ don't have any further details about this and Karen won't necessarily be monitoring this thread, so if you have any questions please contact the journalist directly.

Thanks,
MNHQ

karenpj Fri 05-Aug-16 17:26:26

Thanks for posting this Jane - when you click on my name it says it might be a phishing site but it definitely is my email. If you prefer then please tweet me or go to my Facebook site www.facebook.com/telltruestories
Thanks
Karen

JaneMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 05-Aug-16 18:11:25

Really sorry about that - the email address is pasqualijones@btinternet.com and I will correct the link in the OP when I can get to desktop!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now