If you're a journalist and are looking for case studies, or would like MN users' input on stories, please contact press@mumsnet.com and we will post your request here.

MEDIA REQUEST - GREAT REAL LIFE STORIES

(5 Posts)
ChameleonFeatures Wed 20-Apr-16 20:08:25

Hi ladies,

My name is Sophie and I'm a features writer for Chameleon Features. I'm always on the hunt for brilliant, unusual, inspiring real life stories. But on this occasion in particular i'd love to hear from women who've given birth in usual places. Not just the back seat of the car, but somewhere really surprising.

Decent fee for the right case study on publication.

Drop me a line; I'd love to hear from you.

sophie@chameleonfeatures.co.uk

FruStefanOla Mon 25-Apr-16 20:09:43

Sophie,

Apart from your really SHOUTY THREAD TITLE, I think you've made a mistake in your request :

"But on this occasion in particular i'd (sic) love to hear from women who've given birth in usual places. Not just the back seat of the car, but somewhere really surprising."

Presumably you'd like to hear from women who've given birth in unusual places - not usual places?

WicksEnd Mon 25-Apr-16 20:25:19

I gave birth in a....... Hospital smile is that usual enough?

ChameleonFeatures Mon 25-Apr-16 20:31:20

I do indeed mean UNUSUAL.

Even us journos are cursed with baby brain - blame my 11 month old!

S

shrunkenhead Mon 25-Apr-16 21:25:50

My waters broke in the shop I was working in at the time...but then I went home and gave birth in my bedroom as planned, so not v unusual really!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now