If you're a journalist and are looking for case studies, or would like MN users' input on stories, please contact press@mumsnet.com and we will post your request here.

Keeping Up Appearances

(1 Post)
yasminojo96 Fri 01-Apr-16 13:21:56

Hello lovely parents,

My name's Yasmin from BBC Radio London, I hope you are all well.

I'm looking for a parent to comment on the conversation sparked on here about Facebook being a place where you compare yourselves to other people. Have you ever done that yourself and are happy to discuss it, live on our drivetime programme today at 4pm? It would be over the phone and it would just be to get your personal experience, so we won't ask you anything you don't know the answer to.

We also won't ask you to comment on anything you don;t feel comfortable talking about. So if you're happy to talk to us but don't want to reveal your real name or don't want to talk about a specific experience, we won't force you to!

We just want some great people to share their experiences with us, in order to encourage callers to phone in.

So if you're up for it, do let me know and thank you for taking the time to read this.

All the best
Yasmin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now