If you're a journalist and are looking for case studies, or would like MN users' input on stories, please contact press@mumsnet.com and we will post your request here.

Re: CASTING - Parents to be Brand Ambassadors

(1 Post)
TACasting Sat 26-Mar-16 09:22:14

Dear mumsnet users,

I want to share with you great brief I'm working on, sourcing male and female Brand Ambassadors for an international car manufacturer. It will be a fantastic job for the chosen people - loads of fun and great rewards.

Looking for individual parents from all over Europe to front a new campaign (for a well loved global brand) who challenge the conventions of being 'active with the family'...

Mums or dads with impressive careers, accomplished businesses or interesting vocations who have exciting interests and pursuits that can be communicated via the campaign.

They could be into a whole range of activities - sporting, creative or cerebral, but importantly the chosen people will be engaging and intelligent with a compelling story to tell.

Although not 'celebrities', we are looking for successful people who are well respected in their field of work, however niche.

I'm keen to receive a diverse range of candidates from across Europe, so it would be great if you could share this brief far and wide or even suggest people you think fit the bill!

Full details can be found here - tacasting.tumblr.com/

Many thanks.

Best,

Thomas Adams

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now