If you're a journalist and are looking for case studies, or would like MN users' input on stories, please contact press@mumsnet.com and we will post your request here.

Did IVF end your relationship or leave you in financial debt?

(1 Post)
Mum29 Thu 25-Feb-16 16:40:28

Hi All,
I’m writing a feature on the emotional journey of IVF for a leading glossy women’s magazine and would like to speak to women of any age for a sensitively written first person story, who’ve had either of the following experiences:
1.The stress and emotional upheaval of IVF led to the end of your relationship.
2.Paying for cycles of IVF eventually led you into financial debt (perhaps having to re-mortgage your house or slipping into debt/bankruptcy etc).

I’d love to hear from you if either scenario above sounds like you. I can interview you over the phone whenever is convenient for you and would also need to include a photo of you in the piece. I can read the copy back to you before publication to make sure you are happy with it and if you have a charity, support group, book or blog you would like us to promote we can mention the name of it in the feature.

Please email emmaelms@fastmail.fm if you would like to find out more. I would ideally need to speak to you before 14th March 2016.
Many thanks! Emma Elms
Freelance writer and editor

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now