If you're a journalist and are looking for case studies, or would like MN users' input on stories, please contact press@mumsnet.com and we will post your request here.

Emetophobia - calling for case studies for a broadsheet

(1 Post)
genius6691 Fri 19-Feb-16 15:30:36

Hello, I’ve been commissioned to write a feature for a broadsheet on emetophobia and am looking for some case histories to talk to. Being a moderate emetophobe myself, I promise to deal with this sensitively if you, or any one you know, is happy to be interviewed about your fear of v* (I will also be getting expert comment about this debilitating condition). The case history must be a woman, ideally in her 40s, but age flexible. You can suffer a lot or a little - I am trying to get a spread. You/they must be wiling to be photographed (a home-based photo shoot would be set up). I am afraid my editor hasn't mentioned a case study fee, but I am happy to broach it you will only do it paid. Please email me at angela@angeladowden.co.uk with a head shot if you can help. Thank you very much.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now