If you're a journalist and are looking for case studies, or would like MN users' input on stories, please contact press@mumsnet.com and we will post your request here.

family estrangement/don't speak to family

(1 Post)
sprout2 Tue 19-Jan-16 12:25:59

Hello,

I'm currently working on aTV development project about family estrangement. I understand this is a sensitive issue, but I would really appreciate hearing from anyone who has experience of this.

I am trying to get in touch with people who have been estranged from their family but have now decided that they would like to attempt a reconciliation. Or maybe they have already tried a reconciliation and are now working through their issues with their family. Or possibly the reconciliation didn't go so well and they have decided to leave things for now.

At this stage I would just like to speak with people for research purposes, with a view to recording a Skype interview (not for broadcast.) I can assure you all conversations will be approached with the utmost sensitivity.

If you are interested in hearing more about the project please get in touch.

aretha_holmes@yahoo.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now