If you're a journalist and are looking for case studies, or would like MN users' input on stories, please contact press@mumsnet.com and we will post your request here.

Is This Your Second Marriage And Your Husband's First? FEE PAID

(11 Posts)
Eimear1981 Wed 09-Dec-15 12:54:36

I am writing about marriage after a divorce for Fabulous Magazine.

I'm looking for a married couple (age 20-45) where she has previously been married but he hasn't.

I'd like to interview them both, and they would have some lovely photos taken together, with copies to keep.

I can pay a fee to the couple, they will have a full readback of the article to ensure they're happy with it.

Please contact me on Eimear.o'hagan@fabulousmag.co.uk if you can help!

Thanks

Eimear

HoneyDragon Wed 09-Dec-15 12:55:44

What a fabulously dull article that will be.

EmpressOfTheVulvaCupcakes Wed 09-Dec-15 18:00:40

I wouldn't be so sure. Fabulous is the Sun's magazine (notice how that's carefully not mentioned?) so they'll probably want the wife to pose topless and talk about which of her husbands was better in bed.

Scarydinosaurs Wed 09-Dec-15 18:05:49

😂😂😂 empress

I imagine that the wife would at least get a patronising little thought bubble alongside her nips with something like "modern society has rejected the notion of shaming divorcees, so many people have multiple marriages- and it meant I got to have two engagement rings!"

Eimear1981 Thu 10-Dec-15 11:18:14

Fabulous Magazine is mentioned in the first line of the request and in my email address so not really "carefully not mentioned" is it? Fab name by the way, although not sure I'll ever look at a cupcake in the same way again! xx

EmpressOfTheVulvaCupcakes Thu 10-Dec-15 11:54:14

I know, Eimear - I meant that The Sun carefully isn't mentioned, in either of your media requests!

Glad you like the name. grin

Eimear1981 Thu 10-Dec-15 15:13:11

I'll make sure to point out we're part of The Sun in future if it makes Mumsnetters happy...! Our 5.8 million readers already know that but happy to educate. X

HoneyDragon Thu 10-Dec-15 23:18:02

Well our one million Mumsnet users are staggered you just end a post with a kiss.

Are you sure you've posted on the right site?

Bambooshoots14 Thu 10-Dec-15 23:40:55

Honey grin

Pantone363 Thu 10-Dec-15 23:43:24

NetHuns is over their luv

EmpressOfTheVulvaCupcakes Sat 12-Dec-15 22:31:50

Never mind women on their second marriages. Since it's the Sun and all, why don't you do a piece on Tara Hudson / Tia Star and the career they've made out of having a seven-inch surprise?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now