Help with survey for university project

(7 Posts)
debbiiii Fri 02-May-14 17:55:09

Hi, could anyone who has children under 5, or works in a nursery, pleeease fill this survey in for a industry project I'm doing at uni. It will only take 5 minutes. Thank you! x

https://strathbusiness.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bCbLcZA0IDc8Hc1

SueDNim Fri 02-May-14 18:07:28

Have you trialed your survey as it has some weaknesses?

debbiiii Sat 03-May-14 10:54:32

We did a quick pilot test but were running out of time to launch it. Any suggestions would be more than welcome though! Thank you!

SueDNim Sat 03-May-14 11:53:23

There's a bit that says "please specify" on occupation but I don't know what you want specified. There is a blank page. The frequency of use of social media options are odd and a bit subjective, I would have thought that a scale from monthly to multiple times a day would make more sense. You nearly didn't get a response on the whole survey from me as you asked about income and that is rather personal, you might consider "I'd rather not say" as an option there. It also wasn't clear whether it was personal or household income. I still don't know what your product is and therefore can't really say whether I would be interested.

debbiiii Sat 03-May-14 12:14:14

Okay, thanks so much for your feedback, and for filling in the survey, it is greatly appreciated. I will go back and try to iron out some of these issue before continuing.

Chasinglemons Sat 03-May-14 12:23:52

The questions are rather strange. "Do you think you spend enough time win your children?" - how is that related to getting view on a product..?

Several of them don't read well. Did you do pilots with potential survey takers to get feedback?

There is a blank page titled "Online training information"

Happydutchmummy Tue 13-May-14 13:58:49

Have a comment bit at the end of the survey. I ticked the box for less than £5 but actually would be extremely unwilling to pay for an online instructional on how to teach my child music. There are plenty of free music groups at sure start centres or baby music groups which are cheap and also involve social interaction for mums and toddlers. If I were desperate for my child to have music lessons then I would pay someone professional to come in and teach them, rather than a website that gives me instruction on teaching them myself. I'm sorry but I just cannot see this format being at all viable.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now