I'm a SAHM and looking to make a change - can you help me?

(3 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

oscarandolivia Wed 26-Mar-14 12:39:51

Hi MN,

I am a SAHM and looking to create some financial independence. I'm really new to MN so please bear with me.

I have a 3 year old son with another baby on the way. Since having my son, I decided to leave my city job ( 3 years now), and whilst I love being with my son I realised I need to create some financial independence.

So I have come up with an idea and I am hoping you would be so kind to help me out. For your kind assistance, I will reward you with a beautiful organic baby or childrenswear ( depending not he age of your child).

I am hoping to get your opinion on organic baby/childrens products ( clothes, nappies, anything that is made in a responsible way)

Now there is A LOT of flash sale sites for high end luxury items, I was wondering if there was something similar for ethical baby/childrens products, would moms' be interested? Ie a site offering say up to 50% discount on all ethical/organic products curated in one place for moms.

Its also about taking a stand in the fashion industry, that they need to change their practices as the fashion industry is one of the most resource intensive industry.

I am trying to gauge interest from moms about their perceptions of organic clothing /other ethical products and what reservations they have if any about purchasing organic clothes/related products or the flash sale concept like Zulily?

I have created a very short survey and would love to get your feedback.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/86NQBKX

I also attach possible logos for the business if I decide to go ahead with it, again do let me know which one in particular you like?

I really appreciate your feedback as this will me decide if I should embark on this project.

Kind regards
Shamanth

lovesmycake Wed 26-Mar-14 12:55:37

love the logo I like the red version. on your survey 2nd question before the end it doesn't actually ask you to input your email? I assumed thats what you wanted.

oscarandolivia Wed 26-Mar-14 13:30:30

Thank you lovesmycake.yes that's what I meant..I have updated it so let's hope it works.

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 27-Mar-14 15:12:39

Hello

We've moved this to our Non-Member Requests topic now and will mail the OP to explain our rules.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now