This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Does childcare in Scotland satisfy the needs of mothers?

(2 Posts)
mon92 Wed 26-Mar-14 11:02:55

Hi!

I am in my final year at uni, and as part of my dissertation I am conducting a survey on whether childcare in Scotland satisfies the needs of mothers (in particularly working mothers).

If you live in Scotland and have any children 5 years and under I would be hugely grateful if you could spare not even 10 minutes to fill out my survey (LINK BELOW)

https://www.surveyplanet.com/survey/026d39c96df56e6c486ef761ac7ecbb0

Thanks in advance,

Monica

KefaloniaBaby Wed 26-Mar-14 11:13:00

Done smile

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now