Women loving/hating their forties?

(4 Posts)
MEDIA: firstfroggy Fri 21-Mar-14 15:18:30

Hi there, I'm writing a magazine piece about women in their forties and whether they are loving it or hating it. It may be that they are having the time of their lives, they are single(ish), commitment free (or at least every other weekend!), they may be enjoying casual sex with no strings attached, with busy social, work and sex lives. They are mums but still factor in plenty of me time. I'd love to hear from women who believe this is their best decade yet. In fact, they'd dub it their 'naughty forties!'
I'd also like to hear from women for whom their forties are not so happy. Perhaps they are single but find it increasingly hard to meet someone, they don't want to go to the usual bars and clubs that they did in their twenties and thirties, they have commitments now, they may have baggage (by this I mean an annoying ex), they are still devastated that their relationship failed, or for any other reason their forties have taken their toll.
I'd need people to be named and photographed, but I can offer them a fee for taking part, and I'd just need to do a quick phone interview. If you are interested in knowing more, please email me at: annawharton77@yahoo.co.uk
thanks. Anna

Quoteunquote Sat 22-Mar-14 14:58:52

what a waste of time hating your age, just enjoy what you are and have the best time at being that age,

I'm having a ball, but I always do, I climb ,surf, muck about on the water, love my adoring husband and children. same as I did in my twenties and thirties and hopefully in my fifties.

Age has fuck all to do with anything, attitude the only thing that has any effect on happiness and that has nothing to do with age.

good luck.

So you mean you are looking for single mums in their forties? confused

Quoteunquote Sat 22-Mar-14 15:06:37

I'm married, am I not meant to have lots of sex?

does someone want to tell DH for me, he going to be disappointed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now