This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Author Mum looking for straight talking mums to be part of new book on motherhood!

(7 Posts)
mumauthor Wed 19-Mar-14 22:49:06

Hi all! I hope you don't mind me posting about this! I am a mother of one, with another one on the way and writing a book on Motherhood called "The Baby Bible: A No **** Guide to Motherhood". I'm looking for all straight talking mums who would be interested in being involved in the book and the reading panel? It would be reading excerpts of the book and giving me your straight up opinions on it, which (with your consent) may feature in the book! I would love to hear from you! If you are interested please send me a message to my FB account or to oliviasiegl1@gmail.com

mymiraclebubba Wed 19-Mar-14 23:06:01

Ohh sounds good will msg tomorrow

K8Middleton Wed 19-Mar-14 23:13:22

Chaos you are naughty! grin

What a brilliant idea op. We need another parenting book because there just aren't enough of those. And of course we'd just love to help you write it for free smile wink

mumauthor Wed 19-Mar-14 23:27:00

Ha ha touché ladies!! You are just the kind of straight talking ladies I am after! Seriously, consider it and I promise it will be more fun than a bikini wax post birth! ;)

K8Middleton Wed 19-Mar-14 23:34:09

grin

mummyxtwo Thu 20-Mar-14 11:35:45

Emailed!

(Crossing legs at the thought of bikini wax post-birth. No thank you!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now