Do you know what it feels like to be a woman? Speak up!

(3 Posts)
MEDIA: Oksana Holt Fri 14-Mar-14 17:29:59

Dear members of Mumsnet community,

Despite the generally accepted attitude to gender as a mere physiological difference between people, it seems that gender issues have never lost their topicality. Opinions clash whether women should be treated similarly or differently to men. Approaches to introducing gender awareness in young children seem to be constantly revisited. Politicians try winning their votes by playing "the women's card" in this way or another. Everybody has a different opinion on what being a woman means, what women should do, and what they should feel about it.

I feel this is the time to ask women to speak for themselves!

As a Postgraduate Psychology student at the University of Chester, I am conducting a research in the area of women's gender identity to explore whether what women feel about being a woman is associated with their psychological well-being.

This is very important to me as a researcher, a woman, and a mother of a little girl.

I would like to invite you to join me in my investigation and participate in the survey

Thank you for your attention to my message.

If you are happy to participate in this study, please, click the following link to access the questionnaire formicweb.chester.ac.uk/webforms/?TAG=survey5420132014

Kind regards

Oksana Holt

Lara2 Sat 22-Mar-14 19:33:53

I did the whole survey on mu iPad and then nothing happened when I clicked on submit. Not sure if the link is working, or it did submit.
Interesting survey.

noblegiraffe Sat 22-Mar-14 19:46:19

The submit at the bottom doesn't work but there is a submit on the left that does. I got a receipt.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now