Organisation and getting your child into a routine

(1 Post)
Thab092 Thu 13-Mar-14 08:12:10

Hi everyone,
My name is Thabo Imasiku and I am a product design student in my second year of university at Leeds Metropolitan(Beckett 09/14) University.
I need everyone's help/suggestions for my project about storage. My brief is to create a type of furnisher for shoe storage which not only saves space and still looks brilliant, but teaches a child under 7 how to be organised (and also know the difference between left/right shoes).
Your opinions are vital for my dear project. Please if you have time fill out my questionnaire provided below. Thank you.

Questionnaire

1.Do you own any shoe storage item/room?
YES
NO (continue to question 3)

2.What type is it?
SHOE BOX COMPARTMENTS
SHOE RACK
SHOE POCKETS
MAINE STORAGE
CABINET
CLOSET
OTHER(please specify)

3.What would/did concern you most when purchasing the shoe storage item?
STYLE
PRICE
BRAND
SIZE
MATERIAL
OTHER (please give a reason)

4.Do you have any other uses for your shoe storage item?
YES
NO (continue to 6)

5.If yes, what other uses do you use your shoe storage item for?
Type of storage item Other use
SHOE BOX COMPARTMENTS
SHOE RACK
SHOE POCKETS
MAINE STORAGE
CABINET
CLOSET
OTHER

6.Are you a parent to child/children under the age of 10?
YES
NO

7.Do/did you practice any daily routines with your young child/children (e.g. brushing teeth, putting toys away, bed time)?
YES
NO
N/A

8.On a scale of 1(low) to 5(high), how challenging is/was it to get your child/children into this routine?
12345N/A

9.With these routines, do you use any methods to make the routine more engaging for your child?
YES (please provide details)
NO
N/A

10.Are there any comments you’d like to share?

Thank you for your taking your taking your time to complete my questionnaire grin thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now