First time mums to be - How is your employee treating you?

(2 Posts)
MEDIA: KatyN10 Tue 11-Mar-14 10:49:19

I am looking for volunteers who would like to share their experiences of their relationship with their employers since they have become pregnant. Any women taking part in the interviews would be helping other future pregnant women, as the evidence from this research could be used to help organisations understand what effects they have on pregnant women.

I am interested in studying whether the level of workplace support affects pregnant women's professional identity and development of maternal identity.

As part of this research I will need to interview women who are working and are currently pregnant with their first baby.

There has been very little research carried in this area, so these interviews will provide useful information to add to the understanding of the relationship between pregnant women and the workplace.

If you would like to take part in an interview or would like any further information, please email me on kan0289@my.londonmet.ac.uk. Any information collected as part of this research is kept anonymously and confidentially.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Katy
@KatyNewton10

eurochick Tue 11-Mar-14 10:50:06

You need to edit your title - I think you mean employer rather than employee.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now