First time mums to be - How are your employers treating you?

(7 Posts)
KatyN10 Tue 04-Mar-14 12:52:45

I am looking for volunteers who would like to share their experiences of their relationship with their employers since they have become pregnant. Any women taking part in the interviews would be helping other future pregnant women, as the evidence from this research could be used to help organisations understand what affects they have on pregnant women.

I am interested in studying whether the level of workplace support effects pregnant women's professional identity and development of maternal identity.

As part of this research I will need to interview women who are working and are currently pregnant with their first baby.

There has been very little research carried in this area, so these interviews will provide useful information to add to the understanding of the relationship between pregnant women and the workplace.

If you would like to take part in an interview or would like any further information, please email me on kan0289@my.londonmet.ac.uk. Any information collected as part of this research is kept anonymously and confidentially.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Katy
@KatyNewton10

KatyN10 Tue 04-Mar-14 17:40:46

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

KatyN10 Wed 05-Mar-14 15:18:27

Bump

LisaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 07-Mar-14 11:00:01

Bump

KatyN10 Fri 07-Mar-14 17:39:16

If you do not have time to meet with me for an interview, please take 10 minutes to complete my questionnaire. If you are not pregnant with your first child please forward this link onto any pregnant friends. This is really exciting original piece of academic research. Many women are not supported in the workplace companies may only make a change if they are shown evidence. Please contribute to this research, if you have had good or bad experiences at work.

Please copy and paste the following link to access the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WVJ5C63

Katy

KatyN10 Sun 09-Mar-14 14:41:11

Bump

KatyN10 Thu 20-Mar-14 14:41:33

BUMP

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now