This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

PARENTS OF CHILDREN AGED 6 MONTHS - 5 YEARS WANTED FOR DISSERTATION STUDY

(7 Posts)
charleybrill Thu 19-Dec-13 21:17:40

Hi everyone,

I am a student at Bath Spa University, and I am looking for volunteers for my dissertation.

My study is on vitamin supplements: levels of compliance with recommended supplements, and whether supplementation is actually necessary.

I am looking for parents/carers of children aged between 6 months and 5 years (or slightly over) to take part.

Taking part involves doing a very short online questionnaire, and completing a 5 day food diary for your child.

If you would be willing to take part, please email me at charlotte.brill11@bathspa.ac.uk

Thank you very much!

charleybrill Fri 20-Dec-13 15:41:51

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask! Thanks!

charleybrill Fri 20-Dec-13 16:25:00

Just another quick note: The results of this study will be available afterwards for those taking part who are interested in the findings.

charleybrill Sun 29-Dec-13 00:41:57

Just to let people know I am still looking for volunteers! Thank you

lookingforwardtonewyear Sun 29-Dec-13 01:03:39

Ok I can hp except my children have no supplements.

charleybrill Thu 16-Jan-14 10:49:13

Hi, sorry for the delayed response! That is no problem if your children do not take any supplements - that is what I'm trying to find out! Whether people are giving them to their children or not, and reasons why. So anyone who does not give their child anything is still very much wanted in this study!

I am still looking for a few more participants if anyone is willing! Thank you.

charleybrill Wed 22-Jan-14 14:30:29

Hello, this is a last call for this study - I do still need people to take part if willing, but this is my final try!!

Thank you!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now