This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Student Journalist looking for feedback on this organisation for an assignment

(1 Post)
katie94 Mon 02-Dec-13 16:30:45

Im a Journalsim student at Chester University. I am writing an article about organisations available for single parents and want to know what you think. This isn't going to be published it's for an assignment that is going towards my degree. Do you feel like you get a lot of support from mumsnet and what do you think of their services that they offer? Please get in touch with your opinion and email me on klh1994@hotmail.com by Tuesday 10th December

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now