This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Should pole fitness be banned?

(10 Posts)
graphicdesignstudent Fri 29-Nov-13 18:02:17

Hi, I am a University Student and I am carrying out a survey to gain quotes and opinions on pole dancing as fitness.

Please take a couple of minutes to submit your opinion (only one question!)

All answers are anonymous, please be as honest as possible

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/B9NY9GD

Many thanks!

backinthebox Fri 29-Nov-13 18:12:25

Regardless of what anyone thinks of it, asking if it should be banned is an overly strong way of approaching it. I can think of lots of things it would be more useful and valuable to ban.

Branleuse Fri 29-Nov-13 18:18:05

no

EauRouge Sat 30-Nov-13 07:55:04

I think taking the word 'slutty' out of your survey question would be a good move. The question is a bit too open and badly worded. What do you really want to know? I think you'd get more people taking part if the survey was thought through a bit more.

MirandaWest Sat 30-Nov-13 08:03:31

I have answered it.

catellington Tue 10-Dec-13 19:13:22

I answered this.

HoFuckingHoFuckingHoneydragon Tue 10-Dec-13 19:15:57

Of course it should be banned, let's put more people out of work, shall we? hmm

SirChenjin Tue 10-Dec-13 19:18:54

I can only see one box to complete after you've asked several questions - was this intentional? Also - agree with the other poster who suggestion you remove the word 'slutty'. Without meaning to offend, it's not a very well worded or structured questionnaire - are you just looking for a few comments, or are you aiming for a more in-depth analysis of people's perceptions and views on pole fitness?

This is ridiculous, i lost a lot of weight and am much stronger and all in the privacy of my own home without being 'slurry'

Slutty not slurry,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now