This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Have experience of Divorce or Separation? Help other families!

(6 Posts)
MEDIA: Robyn Dean Wed 27-Nov-13 15:24:21

We're a small start-up company developing an iPad and tablet app to help families through divorce. The app is based on experience working with numerous families to help them through a difficult time and aims to improve communication between parents and children.

If you are considering or going through a divorce/separation or have previously divorced/separated, your help would be invaluable in this early stage of development.

We're asking individuals to please fill in a short survey about their divorce experiences and potential use of the app. Thanks for your help!

<a href="https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZRRXY2P">Please click here to take the survey</a>

MisForMumNotMaid Wed 27-Nov-13 15:34:51

Link doesn't work I can't copy paste it on my IPad. Please repost link.

user7937 Wed 27-Nov-13 15:35:10

Sorry, the link hasn't been posted correctly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZRRXY2P

MisForMumNotMaid Wed 27-Nov-13 15:42:15

Done. I feel the questions were very broad. I'm not sure what you'll get from the answers.

MirandaWest Wed 27-Nov-13 15:52:29

I've answered it. Think it could have done with some more text boxes to give explanation. Personally this is a household with various tablets and phones in it, I'd rather talk to my DC about the separation as it's personal to them rather than generic on an app.

user7937 Thu 28-Nov-13 15:55:39

Thanks for completing the questionnaire and for your feedback.

We're hoping the app will facilitate communication, rather than replace it. Every family is different and that talking needs to take place.

I think what some children find though is that there are some emotions they struggle to tell their parents about because they're worried about upsetting them.

It's those emotions we're trying to help children work through and give them ways of sending written messages to you if there's something they can't say out loud.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now