This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Shhhh - I think I see a tiny footprint.

(6 Posts)
MEDIA: sarah Mon 11-Nov-13 14:31:47

Hello, I am a mum of 2 who has just set up an online business selling stylish Fairy & Elf Doors. They look great, inspire confidence & creativity and make perfect gifts.

Would you be interested in writing about them or interviewing me? Please send me a message and I will send you my press release, lovely pics and a little thank you gift. I really appreciate your help! Thank you x info@themagicdoorstore.com

My Fairy Door and My Elf Door provide a platform for your child to enjoy creative and imaginative play, whether alone or with others.
Just imagine their excitement at discovering tiny fairy dust footprints on the floor, little collections of items hidden in corners, or gifts and messages left especially for them by their fairy friends.
At a perfect 20cm tall, Magic Doors are beautifully packaged as ‘My Fairy Door’ and ‘My Elf Door.’ All doors have been designed, handcrafted and packaged right here in the UK.

tweetytwat Mon 11-Nov-13 14:34:15

have you got a link to the business/Web shop? I'm not a writer but I saw one of these on my friends FB and it looked quite sweet.

RenterNomad Mon 11-Nov-13 14:41:39

I'm not in a position to write/publish anything about this, but really have to say I'm impressed and pleased that you've got a range of colours. Have you thought about press releasing to the Pink Stinks! campaign, or Let Toys Be Toys? Both are on Facebook.

magicdoorstore Mon 11-Nov-13 14:53:23

Thank you - www.themagicdoorstore.com

Please share the magic with your friends: www.facebook.com/themagicdoorstore

I really appreciate your support.

magicdoorstore Mon 11-Nov-13 16:20:05

Yes, RenterNomad - I was keen to make sure all colours were available as both Elf Doors & Fairy Doors. So far, boys seem to love them just as much as girls! Thank you for your suggestions.

RenterNomad Tue 12-Nov-13 13:28:08

Nice to see someone playing by the rules and not spamming the boards. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now