I need your insight into baby clothes for my university project please

(11 Posts)
KatSte Tue 05-Nov-13 18:28:48

Hi mums,

I am doing a project for university about Tesco and their baby clothes.

I would really appreciate your expert views in this department by filling out a quick questionnaire which should take up no more than 5 minutes of your time.

If you are gracious enough to spare that 5 minutes please go to these links to fill out the surveys, the second link only has two questions so will only take about 30 seconds.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZHDF79V

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5KM53KB

You don't need to have shopped at Tesco for baby clothes to fill it out.

Thank you in advance.
Kat

MrsLoveBucket Tue 05-Nov-13 18:33:27

Done.
Was a little confused by the last question in both questionnaire but it's been a long day smile

Done

DontmindifIdo Tue 05-Nov-13 18:43:50

Done!

KatSte Tue 05-Nov-13 19:01:03

Sorry if the last couple of questions were a bit confusing. I found it hard to try an convey what I wanted to ask.

The price one is about how Tesco range from £0 - £16 for boys baby clothes but then range from £0 - £20 for girls.

And the size one... my mom told me that when she had my brother she found it hard to find baby clothes which fitted him as when he was around a year old he had to wear 2 year old clothes so I was trying to see whether other moms had this problem and whether using a different sizing system would be more beneficial ie. alot of people have answered with weight.

And Thank you for everyone for filling out the survey I've had a great response so far and hopefully it will get me a good grade and opportunity to win a 2 week work experience at their head office.

And I'm also sorry for posting this thread originally in the wrong section of the forum.

smile

Done

ceramicunicorn Tue 05-Nov-13 19:05:44

Done. Question 5 required an answer even if you clicked 'no' for the previous question though.

sunbathe Tue 05-Nov-13 19:13:47

Done.

Good luck with your project.

rundontwalk Tue 05-Nov-13 19:27:10

Done.

LaurenLondon Thu 07-Nov-13 09:25:06

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

TickleMyTitsTillFriday Thu 07-Nov-13 09:34:35

Done, good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now