Help with a college survey please - cyberbullying

(7 Posts)
PurpleSock Fri 01-Nov-13 13:10:47

I need to create a survey as part of my media course in college. I have done that bit and am now face with the hard bit of getting people to actually take part in my survey and provide feedback.

Its a very short survey, just seven questions all of which are multiple choice. Please feel free to add any feedback here. Any comments you have on the survey itself or the subject of cyber-bullying are welcome here as I also need to complete a market research task on the same subject.

Here's the link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5M7YV92

thanks in advance to anyone who manages to complete it for me.

LaurenLondon Thu 07-Nov-13 09:06:34

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

LaurenLondon Thu 07-Nov-13 09:04:58

Done smile If you'd like to participate in my research on Body Image in Females, please click the link below. would be much appreciated. qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_7OJQiPSQRfzjNXv

MaryMotherOfCheeses Sat 02-Nov-13 14:21:39

Done.

Bump smile

PurpleSock Fri 01-Nov-13 14:46:11

Thank you gin smile, I know it's not the best but we were told it had to be done on that website which requires a premium (and paid for) account for most of the features including allowing more answers for each question.

I also agree it depends a lot on opinions that can't really be represented in a survey. I did find it difficult to try and account for that within the limits of the site.

Thank you for answering and for the feedback, much appreciated.

ginmakesitallok Fri 01-Nov-13 14:33:23

Done, but you survey is a bit hmm E.g. there are lots more reasons for bullying than the ones you listed. You also assume that people define cyber bullying in the same way. As for the impact, well that depends on a number of factors.

PurpleSock Fri 01-Nov-13 14:16:36

thanks to the few that have answered the survey already, please continue to answer, I need to be able to analyse my results, so shamelessly bumping the thread

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now