Baby - Milk Allergy

(2 Posts)
Leanne170490 Wed 30-Oct-13 12:12:39

For parents of babies that have been diagnosed with cow's milk allergy:

We currently have a study where we are looking to speak with parents of children aged 0-18 months who have been diagnosed with cow’s milk allergy.

We wondered whether this is something you are involved in and would be interested in taking part?

Participants would be required to take part in a 2-hour group session taking place in London (NW3 postcode).

The session dates will take place on Tuesday 5th & Wednesday 6th November at various times between 10:00 and 20:00.

If you are interested in taking part in this research or would like to find out more information, including details about reimbursement, please contact me via email at:
jordan.ashall@acumenfieldwork.com or phone on 0161 234 9940. I will need to run through a few brief questions before confirming you onto the research. Please include a contact telephone number in any correspondence.

For babies experiencing symptoms of cow's milk allergy but have not been diagnosed:

We currently have a study where we are looking to speak with parents of children aged 0-18 months who frequently experience at least 2 of the following symptoms regularly, but who have not had an official medical diagnosis:

•Swelling of parts of the face
•raised red itchy rash,
•Itchy
•red eyes
•itchy mouth
•nausea
•vomiting
•stomach pain
•diarrhea
•sneezing
•runny or blocked nose,
•coughing,
•shortness of breath
•wheezing
•Anaphylaxis
•Itchy and/or red skin
•eczema
•reflux,
•loose stools
•mucus and/or blood in the stools
•constipation
•redness around the anus and genitals,
•colic,
•poor growth
•tiredness
•food refusal

We wondered whether this is something you are involved in and would be interested in taking part?

Participants would be required to take part in a 2-hour group session taking place in London (NW3 postcode).

The session dates will take place on Tuesday 5th & Wednesday 6th November at various times between 10:00 and 20:00.

If you are interested in taking part in this research or would like to find out more information, including details about reimbursement, please contact me via email at:
jordan.ashall@acumenfieldwork.com or phone on 0161 234 9940. I will need to run through a few brief questions before confirming you onto the research. Please include a contact telephone number in any correspondence.

eragon Sat 02-Nov-13 00:30:22

who are you?

what medical background are you?

can we have more details first please.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now