This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

BBC Radio 4 looking for women who've chosen, for whatever reason, to be apart from their children.

(1 Post)
MEDIA: Sarah Langan Thu 24-Oct-13 18:19:06

My name is Sarah Langan and I am working on a new series for BBC Radio 4 called Shared Experience, presented by Fi Glover. The idea of the programme is to record an informal discussion with Fi and a group of people about their shared experience.
For one of the editions, we would like to hear from mothers who, for whatever reason, have chosen to leave their children. We appreciate that this is a very sensitive issue, and I would like to assure you that we have a completely non -judgmental approach. We are looking for people who would be willing to share their stories.
If you think you might be interested, perhaps you could email me and we can arrange a time to have a chat? My email address is sarah.langan@bbc.co.uk
Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now