School Uniform

(7 Posts)
SaviourofSchoolUniform Wed 23-Oct-13 14:35:20

Hi I'm new. Well I actually just joined to ask for everyone's help. I have done a short survey it's 6 questions. it is about school uniform and would like to gauge people's ideas about it. I wish to tackle the school on the subject but there is no point unless people feel similar to me.
I know I am an unknown but need enough results to demonstrate my point or not if that may be the case. I was hoping that some people might be able to help me out. If not no bother
It isn't a link to "lose belly fat with this one weird trick" everyone knows this comes from diet and exercise unfortunately.

www.surveymonkey.com/s/QWYL2PN

Thanks!

Done.

calamitygin Thu 24-Oct-13 22:15:33

Hi

I was going to fill in the survey but don't think it applies to me as although our school does sell branded jumpers/sweatshirts etc we don't have to buy them. So long as the kids wear the right colours (all available in the big supermarkets/M&S/BHS etc) then it's fine.

I'm presuming that the wearing of "logo'd" uniform is compulsory in your school?

calamitygin Thu 24-Oct-13 22:16:08

hi

calamitygin Thu 24-Oct-13 22:16:42

blush so chirpy I said hi twice!

tallulah Fri 25-Oct-13 22:22:27

You didn't specify if this was primary or secondary, which makes a difference to the question of cost. I would expect to pay more for uniform to fit a 14 yo than a 4 yo.

ADishBestEatenCold Sat 26-Oct-13 18:37:19

Was going to complete the survey, but I felt the questions were too selective. I felt I was almost being 'guided' towards taking a particular stand.

Sorry and good luck with your survey.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now