This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Sex and the modern mum and chaps who've let go!

(1 Post)
MEDIA: Alison Palmer Mon 21-Oct-13 16:55:42

Hello all. I am writing a couple of pieces and I wonder if any of you can help?

Firstly I am writing a really helpful, informative piece for a glossy parenting mag called Sex and the Modern Mum about how sex changes when you've had children.
SO I am looking after a woman who is currently pregnant and may or may not already have a young child too; a single mum of one or two young children who is dating again; a mum of three or four small children who has a husband/partner.
These women need to be aged early 20s to late 30s and be happy to talk about how sex for them has changed - whether it's better or worse, more or less frequent, if their sex drive remains the same, how they make time around the kids, the hurdles kids place on your love life and so on.
We want this to be a really interesting and informative article by mums, for mums. Something that women can identify with. If you can help I would be eternally grateful. Please get in touch asap and include your age contact details and some brief details about what you think.
alisonpalmer1@hotmail.com

I am also writing a really light-hearted piece for a Sunday supplement based on research that suggests men let themselves go - maybe gain a bit of weight, stop worrying so much about what they look like and fashion - at around the age of 46.
So I am looking for three couples and both he and she must agree to be photo'd and have a chat with me. One where he admits he let himself go almost as soon as they moved in/married; one who says he definitely let go a bit sometime during his 40s and one who says he'll never let himself go - in fact he spends more time or at least as much time on his appearance as his other half does, perhaps goes to the gym, watches his weight, moisturises or tans, certainly spends on clothes and keeps abreast of fashion. I'd need to speak to both of them and photo both of them at a time to be arranged and there is a generous thank you payment for any stories used. As I say, the piece is designed to be light-hearted and funny. Again, alisonpalmer1@hotmail.com

Thank you all for reading

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now