On-line games development activities.

(1 Post)
futurefossil Thu 10-Oct-13 10:52:42

Hi everybody,

I work for an independent games developer looking into ways we can engage children in games development.

As I am sure you are aware, video games play an increasingly important role in the lives of children. Learning about their development can teach a plethora of transferable skills as children collaborate, design and create their own games.

We're wondering if anyone here would undertake a quick survey so that we can develop any potential educational materials to your needs as parents:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wNJrLzgLEtP4K04prXLBGJ1j-rhmibvb-Vtb_NU8oZg/viewform

As a company we are constantly engaged in games education, whether it be through the delivery of a series of workshops for primary and secondary students or being mentors for future games developers.

We'd love to hear your thoughts on games development as an extra-curricular activity for your child. Is it something you have considered or encountered before?

Thanks for your time and I hope you can help us out.

Daniel, Future Fossil Studios.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now