This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

New Channel Four Show Explores the Secret Life of Four Year Olds

(8 Posts)
MEDIA: Karen Browne Mon 30-Sep-13 15:31:37

NEW CHANNEL 4 SHOW EXPLORES THE SECRET LIFE OF 4 YEAR OLDS
In a specially adapted nursery, a group of four year olds will be observed by renowned scientists to gain a deeper understanding of how a young child’s brain works
What can the behaviour of four year old children tell us about their adult destinies?
How can we help our children fulfil or escape the futures predicted for them by our scientists?
We are currently looking for 4 year old children and their parents to take part in a development project for a proposed new show.
Filming will take place in early November this year.
If you are interested please get in touch with us on 0207 013 4055 or email us on secretlives@rdftelevision.com

Tee2072 Mon 30-Sep-13 15:34:01

Aren't 4 year olds in school?

bsc Mon 30-Sep-13 15:42:46

my 4yo is at school every day, yes.
He does have a fascinating inner life though... some of the things he comes out with astonish me.

SquigletPie Tue 01-Oct-13 07:24:13

If your child has only just turned 4 i.e after 1st Sept they won't begin school until Sept 2014 and parents can opt to defer until their child is 5 yrs - the compulsory school age. Oh, and in Scotland children start school when they 5 yrs, not 4 as in England.

Trazzletoes Tue 01-Oct-13 07:26:12

Tee my DS turned 4 last month. Doesn't start school til September 2014. Not that I'd put him on TV though.

Tee2072 Tue 01-Oct-13 14:52:39

It's after 30th June in NI. And you can't defer.

So I guess the real question is...where is it being filmed?

Tee2072 Tue 01-Oct-13 16:08:57

Sorry, before 30th June. I knew what I meant! grin

Mumraathenoisylion Tue 01-Oct-13 16:10:44

I would LOVE to see the secret life of my 4yo but she's turning 5 in November hmm.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now