This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

Dissertation Research Questionnaire

(4 Posts)
MEDIA: CL1008 Thu 26-Sep-13 15:01:25

Hi

I am currently undertaking a BA Honours degree in Interior Design, for my final major project I am looking to design a space for families living in the city.
In particular my space will try to help working parents have more quality time with their children.

This space would offer child care services during working day and the services to do some house hold chores like laundry, ironing, food shop, and even prepare healthy meals. I hope that this would cut down the time spent on household chores and free up more time to be used for quality time with the children.

I feel that it is important to create a space, which is appealing to both children and parents, as I want both to enjoy using the space.

What do you think of my proposed idea? Would this help you in your daily routine? Could you indicate any areas, which cause quality time to be cut short?

If you could take five minutes to take part in my questionnaire

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y9Q36BB

I would really appreciate your feedback!

MarjorieAntrobus Thu 26-Sep-13 15:04:57

Here's your link, OP

www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y9Q36BB

CL10087933 Thu 26-Sep-13 15:10:03

Thank You!

ELKAH Thu 24-Oct-13 13:03:25

Hi there. I completed your survey and have also tweeted it for you from @ELKAHLtd. I have a start-up business and also have a survey for pram users to complete, if you could possibly circulate it in return, I'd be most grateful.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TTZTPJV
Many thanks and good luck.
Justine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now