This topic is specifically designed for media or other requests for information / help from Mumsnet members. We ask those organisations requesting help here to pay a fee of £30 per request as a contribution to the site (when you've typed in your request, you will automatically be taken to a WorldPay page where you can pay by credit card). Many thanks. NOTE: Mumsnet does not check the content of these requests nor verify any links posted here; we'd like to remind you that it's wise always to be cautious about disclosing any personal data.

What are your day to day problems?

(4 Posts)
ABDesign Wed 25-Sep-13 18:50:46

Hello I’m a university student on a project to design products for babies and toddlers. I would love to hear any and all day to day problems you experience as parents or gripes you have with products you currently own to help with research. Even if it’s just a chance for a moan everything’s appreciated, Thanks!

AndHarry Wed 25-Sep-13 21:12:23

My current one: bibs. What I really want is a bib that looks like one of those cape things you wear at the hairdresser's and can be attached all the way round a high chair. My 10mo DD gets food everywhere, including down her back, so I'm currently having to strip her off for each meal.

TeaOperated Wed 25-Sep-13 21:19:46

Ooh, today's challenges from my nearly 6 month old include...

Toys thrown from high chair.

Socks constantly removed! (There's a product called Sock Ons but she can get them off!)

Dealing with a rain cover that is soaking wet and dripping everywhere when out and about.

ABDesign Fri 27-Sep-13 02:46:33

These kinds of issues are perfect thank you! If anyone has any more it would be great to keep them coming, particularly things when out of the house like the rain cover would be brilliant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now